Hi Marcus

Marcus Boerger wrote:
Then I saw you changed a hell lot of expectations from "(-%d)" to "(%i)".
While this pretty much works it drops an important detail of the expectation.
The old version was aware of the sign of the result while the new one is not.
That means that now you might fix a bug in those functions that lead to an
erroneous change in the sign and not being able to detect that. Though a lot
os code is relying on the sign (e.g. any sorting algorithm).
Eek - then I misunderstood what %i does, as you saw, I had originally used %d - it's easy enough to change back :-)
Do b) and be as precise as possible. That means we usually even test for the
name of the testfile in the message excluding the directory and any
(back)slash.

Will do - thanks for the feedback, it's really helpful