On 3/26/07, Stanislav Malyshev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  I am wondering whether a child class is always stored after its parent
>  class in EG(class_table) because I would like to rely on this behaviour
>  for the result of get_declared_classes().

I think it's not written anywhere it should be so, but in fact it always
would be so since when you are defining child class you have to have
parent already in the class table. So unless some very nasty extension
would define classes in different order, it is always so.

Logically it should be, but you cannot be sure it will be ALWAYS like
that. 99% of the time it probably is, but sometimes things aren't
going the way you expected :P

Tijnema
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Zend Products Engineer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.zend.com/