On 4/13/07, Richard Lynch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Fri, April 13, 2007 9:16 am, Tijnema ! wrote:
> I don't see why you are all against dropping the ASP tags. I see
> people using ASP & PHP in one script, what would that do? If ASP runs
> first then there isn't a problem, but if PHP runs first, it would
> execute the ASP code.

There are actually people running both PHP and ASP in series to
generate HTML?

If they are, they can turn ASP tags *OFF* in php.ini

And they certainly aren't going to be distributing that setup outside
their own little world...

I've seen such code on the net some time ago...

But should you distribute PHP code with ASP tags? That's not good
either i think. So there's no use of the ASP tags, and they can only
interfere with ASP.

Tijnema