On 04/26/2007 02:32 AM, Gwynne Raskind wrote:
I've been plugging around writing extensions long enough to have some idea of the internals; more than once I've answered a question by digging through the Zend sources for the internals of some API.

Great!
I'm willing to at least take a crack at this project; the worst I can do is fail :). Would it make sense to ask for CVS karma on the docs now or wait a bit?

I believe the best way to get karma is to start sending patches.

I would also recommend to establish the build environment for the docs (if you don't have one already), it's good idea to test patches before committing.
This document should give you a good start:
http://doc.php.net/php/dochowto/index.php

--
Wbr, Antony Dovgal