Wez Furlong wrote:
I'd modify that to say that no one with the C skills is interested in
taking it over, and there is almost no incentive to do this because
"no one" uses it.

I would not say that on the firebird-php list Wez - one hell of a lot of people rely on it for their livelyhood. I know - I'm one of them. I don't have time to waste to move perfectly functional code from one driver to another just because others say that is what must happen. I'll stick with the driver that *IS* working, and uses the optimal method of getting SQL in and out of the engine rather than having to take a second best route.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL