On 5/25/07, Arnold Daniels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi again,

No, the symlinks work fine in the shell and with all other applications.
Also I haven't mounted with any options other than 'notail'. Please have a
look at the e-mail I've send a few hours ago.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ mount
/dev/sda3 on / type reiserfs (rw,notail)

Best regards,
Arnold

Quite weird, I have mounted with notail too now, just to make sure the
problem isn't there, but I can't reproduce your problem. I also have
Apache 2.2.3, and I tested it with PHP-5.2.3RC1, PHP-5.2.2RC2,
PHP-5.2.1 and an old CVS of PHP6. No problems at all.

Tijnema

Rasmus Lerdorf wrote: