Stanislav Malyshev wrote:
Has anyone built PHP6 using Visual C++ Express Edition V8? The symptoms I get are pretty well described in http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=39130 and I'm just wondering if this was fixed for PHP5 and not PHP6?

Ah, this is a very familiar issue, you need to set USE_32BIT_TIME_T in either project or some top include. You may also want to set _CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE otherwise it will output a ton of warnings.
Unless compiling 64 bit that should already be set in config.w32.h and the D_USE_32BIT_TIME_T flag is added during configure (assuming compiler was also detected correctly).

Zoe,

check the generated Makefile to see if the above flag is being set or not.
As far as the SDK goes I think I had used that one sucessfully before (using Vista one now), but definitely had problems with the default one included with VS. And to answer your question, I'm using the full version.

Rob