Rob, Pierre, Stanislav - thank you!!!

I have PHP6 building with a free development environment. Elizabeth's tutorial + the manual covers most of it. I still have a few spurious compiler warnings which I think I can deal with but I have a working php.exe.

It's been such a pain getting here that I'm going to rip it all out and do it again :-) I'll write up the steps and make them available somewhere then I 'll probably need to recuperate by working exclusively on Linux for an extended period.

Zoe Slattery
IBM