On 7/6/07, Stefan Priebsch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

There must be a reason to upgrade to a new PHP version (usually
features, maybe performance increase etc.). But there also must be no
reason not to upgrade. But you all know this, it has been said before.

Namespace is one _very_ important reason. If we need a "marketing"
argument for PHP6 outside unicode, it is the one. I would also like to
do not backport it (but we can backport it as well, my main problem is
only this flag).

--Pierre