Hi Ramus,

Rasmus Lerdorf schrieb:
> Note that what you are saving by combining the files into one is just a
> single stat syscall per file.  And that can be alleviated by setting
> apc.stat=0 in your config.  That of course means you need to restart
> your server or flush your cache whenever you want to update the files.
> In apc.stat=0 mode you gain nothing by merging all the files.

Hmmm, in earlier posts of yours (BTW, there was quite some confusion
about those, I believe) you mentioned that/how cache-unfriendly
conditional includes (i.e. autoload) were. Are we talking about new APC
development here or did I misread your earlier comments on caching?

Kind regards,

Stefan

--
 >e-novative> - We make IT work for you.

 e-novative GmbH - HR: Amtsgericht München HRB 139407
 Sitz: Wolfratshausen - GF: Dipl. Inform. Stefan Priebsch

 http://www.e-novative.de