Hi Dmitry,

I am merging together your various posts:

> Note that multiple files in namespace won't allow autoloading.
Can you please explain why that is so?

> function namespace_name($name) {
>  return __NAMESPACE__ . "::" . $name;
>}
Thanks for posting this - I am not sure wether this would do the trick
in my case, though, since would need to calculate a fully-qualified name
from *outside* the current namespace. BUT:

> Putting multiple namespaces in one file is really unusual case.
> It may be implemented, but I don't like to do it, because it may give
> more mess then advantage.
Right. As I said before, I'd like to have this if it is not difficult to
do. Given the recent discussion with Rasmus about caching I think that y
original idea of glueing together files to improve performance will go
down the drain anyway. Bottom line: I'm with you.

Kind regards,

Stefan

--
 >e-novative> - We make IT work for you.

 e-novative GmbH - HR: Amtsgericht München HRB 139407
 Sitz: Wolfratshausen - GF: Dipl. Inform. Stefan Priebsch

 http://www.e-novative.de