On Wed, July 11, 2007 3:11 am, Richard Quadling wrote:
> On 11/07/07, Evert | Rooftop <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Larry Garfield wrote:
>> >
>> > Top 10 by what metric?  If I had to guess based on market share,
>> I'd say
>> > (unordered):
>> >
>> > Drupal
>> > Squirrelmail
>> > WordPress
>> > phpMyAdmin
>> > MediaWiki
>> > Joomla
>> > PHPBB

I saw a reference in this thread to webhosts that don't upgrade
because cPanel didn't work, no?
[Larry said that, I think...]

So, I dunno, maybe the various panels that all those webhosters use
should be a candidate...

I mean, they all seem to have those panel thingies, even if I
personally use them as rarely as humanly possible...

[Talk about making easy things impossible... :-)]

I got no idea which ones are the most common, though.

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?