Hi Gaetano,

I see that you list the version as well. Do you build the packages
yourself using the latest (and best state) release? Or do you rely on
what we have now for pecl4win?

Thanks for your work!
--Pierre

On 7/22/07, Gaetano Giunta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have just uploaded my patched pecl4win repo to
http://gggeek.altervista.org/sw/peclwin/

the code is still far for complete (eg php 4 build script is not
finished), but at least I added a dirt quick readme and a sql migration
script (not tested ;) for existing pecl4win installs.

building packaged versions of extensions for php 5.2.3 (and removing by
hand pdo_sqllite, pdo sqllite and xmlrpci because of build problems), I
got 37 extensions ok (see http://gggeek.altervista.org/sw/pecl4win/5_2.htm)

bye
Gaetano