Hi Dmitry,

On 8/3/07, Dmitry Stogov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

I'm one that will test it, as already stated.

That being said, I understand your concerns but remember that we are
talking about mostly binary strings operation here. The differences
between 5.x and 6.x for such code are very very small (and can be
completely removed by using a couple of nice #define).

Anyway, I can't force you to actually use our development branch...

--Pierre