On 8/16/07, Stanislav Malyshev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > So for you namespaces == C namespaces. Great, since PHP does not have
> > C namespaces, problem solved, it's not namespaces.
>
> I gave you description of namespaces which clearly states what namespace
> is, and has nothing to do with C or any specific programming language at
> all. When I asked what is the package, I got description of particular
> syntax in Java. Feel the difference?

Yes, I feel the difference ;-) But, the description os namespaces you
gave is not exactly what is implemented in PHP, it might come close.
So PHP does also not have namespaces... neither has it packages, so I
would say that it's something unique, and needs an unique name..

Tijnema
--
Vote for PHP Color Coding in Gmail! -> http://gpcc.tijnema.info