Jani Taskinen wrote:
On Wed, 2007-09-26 at 17:20 -0700, Stanislav Malyshev wrote:
The 5.3 branch was just created in the CVS and is now open for development. Please remember to MFH/MFB your patches to this branch when making your commits.
Maybe it would be a good idea to start 5.2.5 release cycle soon - so we get rid of pending fixes and need to merge between 5.2 and 5.3?

The merging to pure bugfix branch like 5.2 now is, is the responsibility
of the RM for that branch. In this case it is Ilia.

This brings up one thing overlooked: Who is the RM for 5.3?

I like the of getting some fresh new blood to work on this that was brought up with the proposal of Johannes. AFAIK he already said he would be willing to take on the job.

regards,
Lukas