So it's okay to discuss implementation of esoteric features like class posing, but something as basic as a string/array slice operation still gets a knee-jerk reaction? Double standards my friends, double standards..

It's OK to discuss anything about PHP here, I guess. And if you like me to be equal-opportunity knee-jerk-reactor, here it goes: I don't think both of these two are really needed :) Now we can discuss...
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.zend.com/
(408)253-8829   MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]