I know well the sacred "loose typing" anthem, but is there any hope to see
the class properties type hinted one day? (and the return value as well)

I mean, as an OPTION, as it is already done with function parameters...

Class A {
}
Class B {
public A $a;
}

Because:
1.      It is so strange to see that in PHP5 only the function parameters
have this feature implemented today. It's like a half-done job.
2.      Many design patterns make use of composition (versus inheritance -
thanks the GoF) and a composition would be more readable with such a
feature.
3.      Model-driven, reverse-enginering tools would appreciate this too.

Other question: would it be conceivable to gather the ENV / GET / POST (and
so on) variables into one or more system classes? (sorts of "context
classes") so that one would always have the choice between looking into the
traditional arrays $_xxx, or into the system classes (I'm sure this point
has already been discussed, but I wasn't there :-).