On Dec 4, 2007 2:46 AM, Ronald Chmara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'd have to (sadly) ask that anything that slows down PHP by 5%, to
> improve performance for programmers that, uhm, "leak" or otherwise
> gobble RAM, that they, uhm, refactor their code as professional
> programmers.

    In the general scope, Ron, you're correct.  Where I think this
could really shine is on a shared hosting server, where you may have
dozens - even hundreds - of small, novice web sites, all "programmed
real good-like".

--
Daniel P. Brown
[office] (570-) 587-7080 Ext. 272

If at first you don't succeed, stick to what you know best so that you
can make enough money to pay someone else to do it for you.