Hi Ilia,

I suggest more people test the performance difference because as you can
see for us it was negligible. From my experience you see bigger
deviations just by moving kernels, compilers, and even small patches
which affect where in memory the code segments sit, etc...
Maybe some people here who have performance harnesses (I'm sure Yahoo!
has one) could test it too.

Andi

'Antony