Howdy,

I've been trying to find someone who could help me with a fix for a few bugs
in PDO_ODBC, and had no luck so far. I am more than happy to compensate
someone for the time spent fixing these bugs.

One is bug #36561
(http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=36561<http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=36561&thanks=2>)
[PDO_ODBC/MSSQL does not work with bound params in subquery]

Another is a bug where long nvarchar (>126 characters) or ntext fields in a
select statement get an EOS character in the middle. This one was fixed for
me by Wez, but I don't think the change ever made it into the CVS, so I'm
stuck on 5.1.3 with a special patch for that bug.

There is a third one with long fields in a select statement not returning
unless they are the last fields selected, but I think that one is fixed in
the latest versions of php.

If anyone would be willing to help fix these and get them in the cvs, please
let me know. I've been working around these bugs for a couple of years now,
and really want to upgrade my php version and remove the silly workarounds
I've been forced to implement!

If this is inappropriate here, I apologize... I just don't know where else
to go. I've tried contacting several folks individually but no-one has
seemed interested.

Thanks,

--Travis