Would someone be willing to apply the patch the Wez emailed in? That would
at least enable me to upgrade to the latest version of php once it is in a
released version.

I'd still love to get a fix for bug #36561 [PDO_ODBC/MSSQL does not work
with bound params in subquery], anyone interested? Name a price, hourly
rate, whatever, as long as I still get to keep my firstborn... ;)

--Travis