On Fri, 2008-01-04 at 11:01 -0800, Stanislav Malyshev wrote:
> > Well PHP is changing into an enterprise-level language now. Out with the
>
> What is "enterprise-level language"?

A language that can be used for large scale applications, with tons of
extensions for integration with many third party applications and
protocols. PHP is no longer a form submitter/emailer.

> > old, in with the new. And I'm sure there were some developers who did
> > want this feature but didn't necessarily say anything.
>
> So what? There are developers that don't want this feature and didn't
> say anything.

Ok... You said that nobody wanted this feature. I'm saying how do you
know that, I'm sure there are some people that did.