A language that can be used for large scale applications, with tons of
extensions for integration with many third party applications and
protocols. PHP is no longer a form submitter/emailer.

Hey, you are right, it isn't! It is actually used right now for "large scale applications, with tons of extensions for integration with many third party applications".

Ok... You said that nobody wanted this feature. I'm saying how do you

I didn't. I said everybody was fine without this feature. It's different. I may "want" to have a BMW 335i convertible (especially if somebody donates it to me for free :), but I'm doing fine without it and do not plan to spend money on buying one soon. :)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.zend.com/
(408)253-8829   MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]