I did a short count of the "votes" about the Array Syntax shortcut on
the list. I hope I've got everybody right. The results look like that:

There was no "vote", in fact. For example, I am for it and I'm sure my "vote" wasn't counted - simply because I already voiced my support for it last time it was discussed and considered unnecessary to repeat it, since nothing changed. If there's any vote - then it should be announced. I think it's amusing that people start with complaining about too much traffic on the list and everybody having to chime in on every topic, and then end up counting these emails as decisive vote on features.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.zend.com/
(408)253-8829   MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]