See below:

Hi Andrei,

I understand there are also pros to this approach which is why I think
this is so closely dependent on (a) and (b). For now we can leave it
like this and strive to make it work, I am just noting that we should
keep an open mind.

By the way, I especially met with Guido van Rossum to discuss this and
also heard Python's story from the source. They are still in the process
of actually going down this route so it's still early to tell what'll
happen.

Andi