On 05.03.2008, at 18:54, Pierre Joye wrote:

Hi Stan,

On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 6:41 PM, Stanislav Malyshev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi!

Ok so we have a wiki up and running at wiki.php.net. It is integrated

Great! Thanks a lot!

I should have also mentioned that in fact Pierre was the one that installed Dokuwiki. I only tweaked the look a bit and integrated the master.php.net authentication system that Hannes implemented to make this entire thing possible.

Maybe we should import traits proposal there now?

Yes, Stefan has already asked for an account, which I will open for him ASAP.

And migrate todo lists too? :)

Yes, that's the plan. Lukas will do it as far as I remember. I also
updated the syntax hightlighter (code tag), it sill uses Geshi but in
a nicer way (for those interested, it is the code2 plugin). Nice urls
should also work well know (if you met some 404 earlier today).

Actually, I would appreciate it if someone else could step up here. Otherwise things will just have to wait until next week. I should have some time during PHP Quebec to work on this, but until them I am swamped with work and then I am on a pre conferece ski trip.

regards,
Lukas