On 06.03.2008, at 09:26, Pierre Joye wrote:

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 2:23 AM, Lars Strojny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 06.03.2008, 01:24 +0100 schrieb Pierre Joye:
[...]

Maybe SOC:2008, using SOC as namespace and 200X for the main pages is better.

I like that. Is it possible to configure the namespace separator? I
would prefer "/".

It should be possible by modifying the rewrite rules but I rather
prefer to keep it as standard as possible to ease updates and fixes :)

I think its possible, the following is in the config file:
"Use slash as namespace separator in URLs"

however i really think this is not the right place to discuss this topic in detail. i think it would be better to keep this list focused on the development of php itself ..

regards,
Lukas