- bundling pecl/intl
  According to Stas it's ready for being bundled and was voted in. The only

Most of it is ready, since 5.3 took more time that we initially thought we also added dateformatter functionality there, which right now has last wrinkles straightened out - code is mostly complete, docs in the works, there might be minor API optimizations and bugfixes, but in general we could certainly merge it by the end of April. I don't want to symlink it until we have the code 100% done, but we are very close.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.zend.com/
(408)253-8829   MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]