On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 10:44 AM, Hartmut Holzgraefe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Steph Fox wrote:
>
>  > I discovered tonight that I have full PECL karma, so the secondary
>  > question is: does anyone have any objection to my making all (or most...
>  > I'd leave the package.xml ones for now) PECL modules fit this versioning
>  > model?
>
>  i'm fine with it, and i already changed pecl-gen / CodeGen_PECL
>  to create compliant code. I didn't roll a new release yet though
>  waiting for the final outcome of this ...

I think you can go ahead with the #define PHP_[...]_VERSION part, we
all agree on that already ( I will update the wiki later today). Not
sure if the rest affects codegen, do you check the version format
itself or do you realy on the pear installer for this task?

Cheers,
--
Pierre
http://blog.thepimp.net | http://www.libgd.org