ok, as I said I will update the RFC later today. Good to have it finally :)

>  I'll put up another RFC before I make any moves other than those already
>  discussed. Since I know how now an' all.

For anything related to builds (outside your immediate needs for
manual builds of PECL releases for each PHP release), please hang your
horses. I have began to write one for the summer of code and it covers
almost everything you need as far as I can say. Thanks for your
understanding,

--
Pierre
http://blog.thepimp.net | http://www.libgd.org