Hello all, i am new to this list

I have been to the channel at freenode, ##php and they told that the current
official channel for PHP developers was here, using the mailing lists

I have been a developer for about 11 years and been using PHP about five

Today i am looking for a job that can be done in my own environment and i
thought that contributing to opensource projects could be a good
possibility, if there is that possibility of course, because i am not sure
if this is being done and what are the requirements to be able to apply for
this

The reason why i am posting here, in a PHP mailing list (internals list), is
that i do believe about this language, its future, and i really enjoy
programming in it because it remains simple, very similar to C and flexible

If any of you could tell me how can i try to contact somebody for this kind
of job i will really appreciate your help, since i do not know nobody
working in this situation

Best regards,
Fernando Gabrieli