Felipe Pena escribió:
Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I made a patch that implements an experimental return type hint,
therefore we need discuss much about this yet, right? :)

Thanks for raising this issue !!

function    (int) foo(...) { } // Accepts numeric string
function (double) foo(...) { } // Accepts numeric string

hrmmm.. nope. neither double nor int should accept numeric string..

:: Question ---------------------------
- Add (resource), (unicode), (void) ? |
---------------------------------------

yes !!

:: Question ----------------------------
- Weird syntax?                        |

Yes, not  intuitive at all...

What must be improved/changed? (All?)

Dunno, Have not tested the patch yet, but will :)

Thanks.

--
“If debugging is the process of removing bugs, then programming must be the process of putting them in.” – Edsger Dijkstra

Cristian Rodríguez R.
Platform/OpenSUSE - Core Services
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development