Hi!

I think all effort should go into writing real documentation within the phpdoc cvs module instead of unreadable and unofficial doxygen output.

I think having core module that is documented by doxygen is a shame. And if there's anybody working on docs, the work should be done first on official docs in the manual, which right now are in the "virtually non-existent" state. Doxygen is a nice thing but no replacement for real documentation.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.zend.com/
(408)253-8829   MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]