Hi!

Personally I tried for year to get some feedback on getting documentation
to support classes. And we still do not have any acceptable support. So I

My impression is PhD now supports classes quite well. There are even skeletons as I understand :) I wonder how hard would it be to write a script to generate half-baked docbook files from the same data doxygen works with (my guesstimate would be couple of days effort, but that's just a guess :) for later manual editing.

1) delete all my documentation and/or simply ignore what I did and write
whatever documentation you guys want. The code I use for doxygen would

I think deleting any docs would be a waste, and doxygen docs definitely have its use. They just don't replace the manual.

3) Finally support inheritance in the documentation and either generate
inheritance- and call-graphs for the manual or simply use doxygens xml

I think manual needs just plain old method descriptions, etc. much more that inheritance graphs. Not to say those can't be useful - they can - but right now we don't have even the bare minimum - list of classes and methods which may say in plain text what inherits what. Once we have that, we might proceed to doing more cool stuff like inheritance graphs.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.zend.com/
(408)253-8829   MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]