Hi Felipe,

first of all, thanks for your proposal. I like it.

Am Donnerstag, den 17.04.2008, 11:42 -0300 schrieb Felipe Pena:
> Hi.
>
> Well, thinking better about the behavior of type hinting, i decided to
> change the proposal for strict type. I.e. don't accept numeric string
> as an intenger, etc.
[...]

I would also like to see scalar and numeric too, but that's just for the
record.
For ReflectionParameter I would like to see an additional
ReflectionParameter::isType(string $type_name) to allow constructs like
foreach (array("string", "integer") as $type)
    if (!$reflection_param->isType($type))
        throw new Exception();

What about additions in the ReflectionMethod-class? I would say adding
ReflectionMethod::isInt(), ...::isDouble() and isType() would be
appropriate.

cu, Lars