On 20.05.2008 01:54, Andrei Zmievski wrote:
Yes, but we should run some sort of test suite and see what exactly breaks
with unicode strings as the default ones.

Right, but in order to do this we need to add filtered streams support to
stream_select().

At the moment all tests in HEAD fail because of this:
Warning: stream_select(): cannot cast a filtered stream on this system in
/local/qa/head/run-tests.php on line 938
Warning: stream_select(): No stream arrays were passed in
/local/qa/head/run-tests.php on line 938

--
Wbr, Antony Dovgal