Hi Marco,

Am Freitag, den 23.05.2008, 16:51 +0200 schrieb Marco:
> I can't see any real benefit of this change apart from a WTF factor...
> its possible i'm missing something though! Whats the benefit apart
> from saving a line of code?

The fact that this syntactic variant is available *and used* in a lot of
other popular languages (JavaScript, Ruby, Python) might be an
indicator, that it is helpful. The use-case has been illustrated before
and is still valid, except that for the specific function there was a
better alternative. The use-case is, in short: "a function/method which
reliably returns an array with fixed keys and you want to use a single
key".

cu, Lars