Ryan Panning wrote:
Milan Babuskov wrote:
Rob Richards wrote:
Moving this to the windows list.

I'm having problems to post on it via newsgroup interface, and I don't know how to subscribe to the mailing list, since it is not listed here:

Is there a way to contact someone to add it?

Thanks,

Are you looking for this?
http://news.php.net/

Not a lot of use as it does not give details of how to JOIN php.internals.win which is where Milan has been directed. Milan - bare in mind that the remaining bug listed for php_interbase is actually a linux one rather than windows, and most of the stuff currently being asked for has to be done on the raw code, so compiling also in windows comes later - since I know you are happier in linux anyway - just like I am in BORLAND windows land ;)

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL