On Wednesday 25 June 2008 6:22:22 pm Mangol Smith wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> someone suggested me to have a look at libcURL. I did, but its very
> complex.
>
> All I needed is lowlevel/network wrappers.
>
> like emalloc() & pemalloc() as wrapper on malloc(). There might be some
> wrappers (platform independent & used in php source code) which I can use
> to make a connection and then send HTTP requests.
>
> I hope this will be the simplest method.

Why do you need raw string level control over the HTTP request?  Wouldn't it
be easier to use something that will handle all of the thousand edge cases
and locking for you?  (That is, I think, part of the meaning behind the
obvious solution, write to a socket yourself, not being the right solution,
letting someone else do the hard stuff for you.)

--
Larry Garfield
[EMAIL PROTECTED]