Lukas Kahwe Smith schrieb:

On 14.07.2008, at 11:29, Ulf Wendel wrote:

Lars Strojny schrieb:
Hi Lukas, hi Johannes,
Am Freitag, den 11.07.2008, 11:59 +0200 schrieb Lukas Kahwe Smith:
- MySQLnd
what's with PDO MySQLnd, will it be part of 5.3?

[snip]

Johannes is working on a 3-stars change (***zval) to both PDO and PDO_MYSQLND which I would like to test first before the patch (PDO_MYSQLND) goes into the PHP 5.3 CVS. That's days, not weeks, just enough time to see people discuss the tentative PHP 5.3 release plan and the PDO_MYSQLND entry on it.

The patch should be in CVS by July 24th.

It will be ready. I even dared to take a few vacation days last week...

Ulf