+1

Am 14.07.2008 um 20:40 schrieb Stanislav Malyshev:

Hi!

For 6) it does not seem like we know a good solution at this stage. For

I think we need to gather some experience on namespace usage before we move internal classes to them. Also, this change would be binary and source-code compatible (we'll keep the old names in 5.x for sure) so we have no BC problem here - we may start it whenever we wish to.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.zend.com/
(408)253-8829   MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]