Pierre Joye schrieb:
Drop the launchpad and use php's cvs. We have actually two development
branches (5.3 until the 24th and HEAD) and PECL. The latter let you
experiment as much as you wish.

Pierre, you are not in the position to tell us what repository we use for internal developments and experimental features.

Or should I start flaming againt the developing of a new PHP parser at svn://whisky.macvicar.net/php-re2c . Looks like there are two classes of developers in your world. The bad and the good. The good can use their own repositories. The bad may not. And MySQL is bad.

Ulf