Pierre Joye schrieb:
On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 6:13 PM, Ulf Wendel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Derick Rethans schrieb:
On Tue, 15 Jul 2008, Andrey Hristov wrote:

I am pretty lazy, thus I use my Thunderbird as a RSS reader. I get
planetmysql as a feed and if I am not interested in an article, I skip it.
It doesn't require even to go anymore to planetmysql . But even more, Ulf is
also on planetphp, so you will get the message, if there is something.
Sorry, but those things should go to the mailinglist. Have it also on a
blog is fine, but I doubt every php developer follows planet PHP as there's
so much nonsense on it.
I'm sure there's no need to discuss the differences between an
article/blogging and development discussions on other channels. Is there any
particular blog posting which has been "must go dev-list" in your eyes?

Can you not simply post everything relevant to PDO and php internals
to the internals list? Like bug reports, improvements, RFC, etc. (is
it not obvious?)

No, it is not obvious.

Bug reports filed by myself since February:

  [ 1] http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=45432
  [ 2] http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=44409
  [ 3] http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=44173
  [ 4] http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=44154
  [ 5] http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=44151
  [ 6] http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=44337
  [ 7] http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=44362
  [ 8] http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=44159
  [ 9] http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=44202
  [10] http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=44200
  [11] http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=44166
  [12] http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=44189
  [13] http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=44169
  [14] http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=44158
  [15] http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=44155
  [16] http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=44327

Bug reports I have gone through and check if they are related to PDO_MYSQL - which they are not in my eyes. I have commented in the bug system to all of them but one:

 [17] http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=40740
 [18] http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=44707
 [19] http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=42322
 [20] http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=43443
 [21] http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=41125

Bug reports which are related to PDO_MYSQL and which I have commented on in the bug system:

 [22] http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=41997
 [23] http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=42499
 [24] http://pecl.php.net/bugs/bug.php?id=12794
 [25] http://pecl.php.net/bugs/bug.php?id=12401

The PDO bug list has a shocking length of 99 entries:
http://bugs.php.net/search.php?search_for=&boolean=1&limit=All&order_by=&direction=DESC&cmd=display&status=Open&bug_type[]=PDO+related&php_os=&phpver=&assign=&author_email=&bug_age=0 .

What improvements or RFC's did I blog about instead of sending them to the PHP development list. Its just not obvious to me.

Ulf