Hartmut Holzgraefe wrote:
I finished testing now, the new test case "27large_object_oid.phpt"
tests for the new parameters. The test passes with PostgreSQL 8.4
but fails with older versions as i haven't found a good way to
test for the new capabilities in the skip test.

i'm now testing by pg_version results and have split the test
in two files, one skipped if pg_version<8.3, the other if <8.4

I committed my changes to the 5.3 branch only for now as the
tests for "oid passed as string" fail in HEAD, i will commit
there too once i have that fixed ...

unicode string handling added for HEAD and committed MFB there, too

--
Hartmut Holzgraefe, MySQL Regional Support Manager EMEA

Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1, 85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB161028