On 23.07.2008, at 18:21, Moriyoshi Koizumi wrote:

I would like to keep this as a RFC page in wiki.php.net. Are there any conventions or rules that I should keep in mind? (or just-not- supposed-to-do-that-because-your-proposal-is-stupid-and-will-never- be-accepted?)

we have not really done any rules .. just common sense. if you create a new page in the rfc namespace, it already comes up with a template (though that template could use some tweaking).

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]