It was suggested that students write about what they have done and what they aim to achieve by the end

So,

What have I done,
Been working on the new bugtracker, doing more work on classes and behind the scene type things which will hopefully make the bugtracker quick and responsive as well as making it extendable to include new features and the like.

What I aim to do,
Get basic bug reporting and commenting and the assigning stuff operational,
Get email stuff suitable, including subscribe.

After and beyond
API stuff and restful interface

I'm usually rubbish at writing these sorts of things, hence its a little short and tres non-descriptive.
Please feel free to ask me questions :-)

Bazza

Barry Carlyon
"Located Between Al-Jazeera and BBC Radio 1"

Webmaster of,

http://barrycarlyon.co.uk
http://lsrfm.com

mobile: 07729 048 443