Top-post?

Daniel Brown wrote:
On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 6:53 PM, Barry Carlyon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
1) working with object orientated properly, writing classes and the like,
this is my first time using classes that I have written,
2) working with version control, git and cvs, I publish to my git local
repo, and then push to CVS, I have some nice alias functions on my box to
make it quicker,
3) More difficult to pick something, for item 3, there is a lot I have
learned, expanding my PHP, SQL (mysqli) knowledge, as well as all the team
stuff and working with the team in a different way, I mean looking at them
as users, rather than team members

    4.) Not to top-post.... ;-P

Barry Carlyon
"Located Between Al-Jazeera and BBC Radio 1"

Webmaster of,

http://barrycarlyon.co.uk
http://lsrfm.com

mobile: 07729 048 443