It's great. So it's nothing to do in the scanner.
I can just change the CGI code.

Thanks. Dmitry.

Nuno Lopes wrote:
I'm not Matt, but I'll try to answer :)

Actually the new re2c scanner already handles the shebang thing, so I
think you can safely remove the explicit support for it in CGI. We had
to had that because CLI doesn't explicitly support the shebang line.

Nuno

P.S.: now it makes sense why we never found the code in the flex
scanner that handled the shebang line :P