Hi Lukas,

I don't expect any significant changes from my side any more.
All the patches, which I liked to look into, already committed.

Of course I have several bugs assigned to me and I'll try to fix them, but it shouldn't affect 5.3.0 release process.

Especially this FastCGI change is just an idea. I don't have a final solution yet and of course 5.3.0 shouldn't wait for it.

I'm fain with your release plan.

Thanks. Dmitry.